Freezone Application Form
Why invest in OGFZ?
- Round-the-clock operation (365 days, 7 days a week).
- Ability to hold duty Free stock in a strategic location central to West Africa sub-Saharan region, enabling streamlined procurement logistics with reduced inventory requirement.
- 75% duty rebate.
- Computerized Free Zones Inventory Management System.
- Tax Incentives
- Direct access to sea and same-day turnaround of supply vessels operation.
- Single-point responsibility and vessel operations, cargo handling, warehousing, personnel, agency etc.
- Production in handling operations, no double handling.
- Increased efficiency in exploration and production activities with better project co-ordination and management.
- Ability to share both facilities and services.
The Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA) is the national regulatory agency superintending over the operation of the oil and gas free trade zones in the Nigeria.